my friends and i are dressing up to take pictures! it’s going to be so fun because we have an ap picnic after lunch. i really want to get a picture with everyone. i wish we could sign our yearbooks then but we get it next wednesday lol wtf…
and i have advice that cannot be written in like 140 characters so im gonna write it here.
- don’t get tired of high school so early. make the best of it throughout your freshman~ junior year. high school is not the best place to be but if you hate it too soon your high school years are going to be miserable. high school is definitely better than middle school so try to enjoy it
- middle school friends are not forever. you probably cried on the last day of school in 8th grade and you say you’ll miss everyone but you make new friends in high school nbd. there are some people that do stay forever so keep in touch with them.
- the harder you work in high school the easier it will be when you apply for colleges in senior year and the more confidence you’ll have for getting into your dream school
- be social and make friends with a wide range of people. many people are not what they seem to be so get to know everyone but only become friends with the ones you like
- join clubs and sports. i regret not joining many but it allows you to get to know people that aren’t in your classes
- don’t be loud and obnoxious
- you’re not cooler than upperclassmen so don’t even try.